Disappearance of ratings and comments

baldurbirgis

Not sure why you can't see the comments or ratings but there are comments there. If you got to your photo and select 'View Source' on your browser you will see the HTML tags for the page. I don't have the time to go through it all but I suspect there is an HTML switch in there to disable everything but your picture.

There appears to be a Javascript issue with the page.

<p>

Using the Firefox browser the same problem appears - no comments etc. - though everything seem to be there in the source code.

<p>

However if I turn Javascript support off, the page loads

with all the comments visible. You still can't rate it or comment, but that's presumably because Javascript is turned off and Javascript is used for the ratings, comments etc.

<p>

Just quickly looking at he source and comparing it with images that do work I didn't spot an obvious problem but I'm no Javascript Guru.

<p>

The Firefox Javascript console does generate the following error message. Maybe it will help Brian sort things out:

<p>

<em>

Error: rating_form has no properties<br>

Source File: http://www.photo.net/photo/1256781

Line: 32</em>

Atle, Lannie, William, David and Bob: Many thanks for your help. I did go the image and when I refreshed the page, the links appeared for one or two seconds. After some attempts, I managed to hit the "Edit Image Info" link and I got in. I made some changes in Technical details" (removed hyperlink) and after submit changes, Bingo! Everything seems to be as it was before. Many thanks again. Best regards, Baldur