A Moskva In Spring

Super shots CE. Sure looks like the rangefinder is dead on. Even though we have flowers in Florida, as a New Englander I always associate spring with crocuses and daffodils. Forgot the difference between daffodils and jonquils. Some nature lover will tell me. Keep up the fine work, CE. How's school going? Or was that one of your projects?

Waiting for Iska!

Les

All day I thought about shooting some B&W flowers, but Im chickenshit. I reckon all the real men DO live in Idaho.

Thanks for posting that, Dean. Now I have new ideas for tomorrow. Today, I ran some TriX through my N80 rated 3200 - developed in Diafine, very odd indeed, not what I expected. Tomorrow I will look for tender shoots of things to expose my film by.

CE - DEAN - Great shots from you both! Talent will out! Spring raised it's fragile countenance around here (UK) some weeks back and was promptly slapped in the chops by an arctic blast that has us in it's icy grip still. I think the bluebells have retreated back under the ground until next summer, if there is a next summer. It's mid march and still snowing, dammit!

Mike, the leak eludes me, though I have tamed it by keeping the camera in its everyready and keeping folded until needed. Last image was bad exposure... looks like I may have pushed that frame, or is it pulled? Ack. No matter. The first two shots make me smile.