slide negatives into prints?

I bought a few rolls of Fuji Sensia 100 speed color slide film

without considering I wasn't too keen on buying a slide projector or

using one of those little light boxes.

Can the slide negatives (before being made in completed slides) be

developed directly into prints. If so, what will the quality be like?

Thanks,

Dave

The processed slidefilm (a positive rather than a negative) can be used to create a print through various processes by someone who know how to work the equipment properly and need not be cut and mounted as slides. This is how I use slidefilm and I print it using a film scanner and a digital workflow.

I think what you're asking is whether it is possible to get prints from your slides, before they are mounted, and the answer is yes. All you have to do when you submit them for processing is to tell whoever is helping you that you don't want them cut or mounted, I don't know exactly where you live, but any Wolf, Ritz, Proex, Inkley's, or any pro lab would do that for no extra charge, they would probably give you a discount on the processing. Then when you want prints, just tell them which frames you want printed, you could cut your slides into strips of 4 or 5 so you're not leaving all of your images with them, but either way, they would most likely only charge you the standard 35mm reprint fee.