One more...

jennea

I love the perspective and subject of focus on this one. Much nicer than the makeup shot. I agree- does it really need a name? I think people sometimes can be more creative in their own mind if they haven't been 'introduced' to a photo by it's name. Ex. A pretty bride giving you a silly look could mean a thousand things, but if you name it 'smiley face' or whatever, it just demeans the look to one perspective- then again, some people really need a name because they aren't so creative like us... I can think of a few clients & friends who would need names to help them out. :)

It's called a ragged edge frame and is done by request at the place I have my photos printed. I have all of my proofs printed this way. As for why I need a title--I'm submitting these to a WPPI print competition (wish me luck!). I don't have to submit a title with it, but I thought I's get some feedback from all of you wonderful photographers out there to see if someone could think of something that fit it just right. I might just do as a couple of you said and let the photo tell the story. I'd hate to limit the judge's vision.

Great shot... I agree with a name possibly limiting a judges perspective, but some of the competitions I have entered in the past required names. I got pretty good at finding names, this one I would think of something like "dreams come true..." or "moments in life" - okay, maybe I wasn't so great at it... but it is a neat shot! Good job!