IMPORTANT - Take-up spool piece

montanhacz

Hello:

I bought a Lubitel 166B. While I was trying to learn how to work with this

camera, I saw that it was missing the take-up spool piece. Without this piece I

cannot load the film. My question is: Does anyone have this piece that could

sell it for me, or, does anyone knows where can I get this piece?

If someone have a Lubitel 166B broken or out of use, please contact me because

I would like to buy the take-up spool piece. Please help me!!!

Many thanks to all of you.

Carlos N.

Hello Carlos,

actually the take-up spool is a spare spool you get from shooting your first film. You just take the old spool from the film you shot and use it as the new take up spool.

As your first spool is missing, you cant roll the film on it, so you can ask at your local dealer, if they have a spare one from developing a customers 120 film or you send me your adress per email and I will send you as many spools as you like (I have plenty of them). Of course they are free of charge!!

regards Richard

Hello Richard Wolzt:

In fact, I don't have the take-up spool and it is a bit complicated to have one in my local dealer because I bought the camera in a internet aution. It is very kind of you if you send me one or two take-up spools. I am very, very interested. I don't know your e-mail, so please, tell me your e-mail and I will send you my address. My e-mail is: montanhacz@gmail.com

Many thanks for your attention and best regards!!!

Carlos N. Cunha

Hello,

No. 29, that's it. And if you use a new film, it will roll from its original spool to no 29. On the side you have 2 notches to pull to get the spool out of the camera. So you take out the film and develop it (don't forget to seal it with the attached seal on the film or wrap aluminium foil around the whole spool with the film on it additionally, so that there is no light entry on the side of the spool). Then you take the old spool from the bottom of the camera and put it in place of the take up spool. And on, and on, and on..., so what you need is just the first take up spool.

What comes just into my mind: have a look at the bottom of the camera, maybe there's still another old spool from the last film, you can use that one as new take up spool.

regards Richard