How many times can a photo be submitted for a critique?

fred_magness

I have sumbitted the same photo twice before, I resubmitted and actually has to delete my original "please critique" comment from the first time. It did not appear on the list to submit for critique for a couple of weeks after the first sumbission, but it did reappear without rename or reload. I had not gotten much feedback and wanted to see if I had more luck on the next round.

I had just been wondering about this very topic. I have two photos which I've recieved some great suggestions on, and would like to resubmiut after I've had a chance to rework them. Glad this is acceptable. I'll probably wait a week or two just out of courtesy and to avoid wearing out the same shot.

Once. The software doesn't let you submit it for critique more than once. You would have to upload the photo twice -- technically two different photos -- in order to be able to sumit it twice. At one time, you could delete a Critique Request and then you were able to make a second one on the same photo. I removed this option because people were abusing it.