Grand Teton Online Photo Map

miles_hecker

I've created a Grand Teton online Photo Map to aid photographers

headed to Grand Teton National Park. It has the most common photo

locations listed along with season, time, film and equipment suggestions.

<P>

Hope this is helpful.. more will added as time permits.

<P>

See it at <A HREF="http://wyofoto.com/Teton_Photo_Map.htm">http://wyofoto.com/Teton_Photo_Map.htm</a>.

That's great. A boon to the quick tripper who wants to take some pictures. I've been thinking about doing something similar for Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequia NPs. It took me about 14 trips to Yosemite before I sniffed out some favorite photo spots.<p>

You have plans to to do this for other national parks?

Terrific work, Miles, and very valuable. Plus, I have to admit that I was impressed by the little rotating cameras! *laugh* I wasn't aware of the info on mountain goats and bears, so I've made sure to bookmark it.

BTW, I've also heard that marmots and pikas can be photographed on the trail on the farside of Jenny Lake, and the small marsh at the nature center in Jackson is excellent for photographing goldenheaded blackbirds, violet-green swallows, and coots, as well as nests for goldenheaded blackbirds, and baby coots (this was in early June, I believe).

Thanks again for all of your work; I hope others with information to share, and with the talent to create these websites, are inspired to do the same.

Late May? Taking pictures? OK. Oxbow Bend is a great place for pictures. Nice place to lock keys in a car too! But slow for locksmiths (no my mother and dad)! Having been there in late May, it's a great time. You might also check the happenings in Jackson, the summer activities are getting started by then as well.