She is cool (hot)

igord

My neighbour is alcohol addicted so he wouldn't manage to push it but any photographer could do good photos with this girl, she's simply got it, you don't have to spend a whole day to get 10 decent photos.

it's a great image, regardless of pushing buttons and fingernals. i look at one thing, those eyes. backdrop is lit properly, even soft lighting...maybe it had something to do with her, but mostly i think it's your experience and style. check your other mail Igor...

Igor, I grew up as friend with a Polish American family in Boston,(the home of recent poltical convention;friend Felix's home always had a sweet and sour kielbasa/kapusta cooking smell. In Hawaii we have a local sausage called simply Portuguese Sausage. Good kick to it this Portugues sausage,no kielbasa I know about here. I have not had kielbasa since teenager,but... with a Heineken I can taste it right now in my head!Regarding la femme du jour of yours: As they say in LA,"the camera loves her." Me too:-), Nice work,nice model,good collaboration. Aloha. GS

She looks like a young Natasia Kinski,remember her(?),famous Avedon shot of N.K.nakes with a boa constrictor-great photo you would like if you have not seen it, Igor. Eve in the Garden thing. But I Natasia was maybe German,or maybe not.Klaus, her dad,supposed to be a Casanova type,was. But what do I know of this kind of jet set world.