is the new fuji 4x5" neg film out anywhere yet?

paul_graham4

When asked in September, Fuji USA claimed not to know about these new films (despite postings on Fuji's worldwide site).

The only thing on the worldwide site continues to be the press release. No data sheets yet. The picture with the press release showed only 135 and 120 sizes, so it could still be quite a while before it shows up as sheet film.

In Japan, Pro 160NS and Pro 160NC have been out for a few months. I've been using it and it's certainly not a big change from the older stuff. There may be some differences but I haven't tried any comparisons, and nothing lept out at me.

What's interesting is that the pre-"pro 160" films (here called simply "NS" and "NC") are still on the shelves, and still being stocked. Perhaps they are still making it as well?? Huh.

Also -- David - where did you see Presto in 4x5 sheets?? I would love some! I usually buy at the Shinjuku Yodobashi, and today went to the Ueno Yodobashi, but both just have Across 100 in 4x5 sheets; I've never seen Presto 400 in sheets.