Matrix metering chips

ro_ro

I've decided to put up a *very limited* number of customised CPU chips for sale. These can be programmed to exact

specifications for any Nikkor lens (including AI/AIS, PC-Nikkor, Reflex-Nikkor etc.). Zoom range can be

programmed as well. A modified lens will meter on all cameras with "F" mount and can use colour matrix metering

and all operational modes (A, M, P, and S). Sorry no 3D matrix because the "D" info isn't available for a manual

lens.

I'm offering two basic types, one that can be fit to most lenses such as the 28/2, 28/2.8, 105/2.5, 300/2.8 etc.,

and a special small type that can - with some patience and braveness - go into 35/1.4 and 85/1.4 or similar

lenses which have very limited internal space available for a chip. The chip will be programmed to match your

specified lens before shipping.

Contact me for prices and availability. This will be an one-time offer only. Some lenses are not currently

possible to modify or the risk of damaging the lens in the process is too high (e.g. Noct-Nikkor and 50/1.2).

(Shun: if the above violates photo.net guidelines, feel free to remove the post).<div>00RQNb-86501584.jpg.ee2876753459baa3a96e4d32a89bdb88.jpg</div>

• 4 years later...