Malaysia...

No one else is usually interested so I have to make this captive audience suffer

my photos... :))

<p>

I recently needed to do a 'visa' run with a friend of mine, from Singapore to

Malaysia to briefly extend her stay here. The quickest way is to cross a short

cause-way at the north-west side of Singapore and literally walk into the

southern most Malaysian town of Johor Baru.

<p>

This is an afternoon, VC 28mm f/3.5 and one roll of HP5 <a

href="http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=653183">Johor Baru</a>

Craig, I hope you enjoy your stay in this beautiful country. A potpurri of cultures to say the least. Unfortunately the recent haze in this region is limiting photographic opportunities for the present time. Make it up with the local delicacies and spicy food! You travel up north to Kuala Lumpur and you can shoot the Petronas Twin Towers in its magnificence at nightfall.

Thanx guys,

Paul, the smoke haze is a bit annoying to say the least but it doesnt really affect my style - as you see Im usually too close for it to have any affect :))

Just came back from doing a few rolls in Little India (Singapore) today as is all rather festive in the lead up to Deepavali. Had a good day until the very end; someone had to use the ole line "you dont have any right to take my photo, blah, blah, blah...", did a quick explain, went no where, so I just left with him, yelling at me! Oh well...

...and Paul, an attached shot of the Petronas Towers.<div>00IRQc-32968884.jpg.bd198796dc8471bba0c1571ff8ca6cf7.jpg</div>