problem in thumbnail display

jhenry

Hello somebody here?!

<p> the bad with digging the feedback forum out of the view from users is we are loosing a lot of usefull info from other users. zin that very case I would like to know if other users have the same problem, if it is a general bug or specific to some ...?<p>

Thanks for answer

Jacques, those two pages load up fine for me with all thumbnails visible. I also asked a friend

of mine to try viewing them in Internet Explorer to see if it might be a browser-dependent

problem, and they loaded fine for him as well. Perhaps at one point you visited the portfolio

in the past when the thumbnails were broken and they were cached as such? Try holding

down the SHIFT key while clicking on the reload button and see if the thumbnails reappear.

Jin apparently your visit to those pages solved the problem. I can now see all the pic. Nevertheless I still have a similar problem with many others portfolios (even if pressing on Shift) <p>I never had this problem before on Pnet and in another site. Looks as if my capacity of viewing pic was reduced. quite strange