Photo Net

bill_harris1

I wish to say how much PN has improved over then past years...It

seems not to long ago that it is was one "flame war' after

another..Cannon vs Nikon it seems any statement you made was met with

great distain....My compliments to PN and the moderators who have

made what it is today...It was bad..I just quit participating..

I agree - I haven't seen fewer flamewars either. Wait, did I just start one?

No matter what, it won't stop me from participating. I have learned as much here in the

past

2 years than I did in the previous 15 years of just winging it.

Regarding Phan: I just found out about him and am completely fascinated by him and

what he peddles. Seriously, somebody should make a Movie of the Week about this guy!

Or better yet, he could replace Jennifer Garner in a certain ABC TV series.

i agree with bill the forums clearly have become more educational, and we here less of the nikon vs. canon debate, since nikon has clearly surpassed anything canon has to offer in film bodies, digital cameras, as well as lens, the debate seems to be over, with nikon the clear leader, which allows us more time to discuss the finer points of photography, canon rest in peace.

I'd really appreciate it if we don't initiate any Canon vs. Nikon flame wars here, or those posts will promptly be deleted. As far as Peter Phan goes, I don't think he has ever posted to this forum; at least I am not aware of any posts. Therefore, I don't think we should even discuss him here.

Well, you may be kidding, but others may respond and we'll have another flame war.

Moreover, I said I am not aware that Peter Phan has ever posted to this forum, i.e. the Nikon Forum (at least not under the name PP). Otherwise, I am quite familiar with his posts in other forums in photo.net, such as the EOS Forum and Digital Forum, but I don't moderate those forums.