JUST FOR INFO - SAS uses Nikon

rob_malkin

good manners has nothing to do with it.

I just find it funny that if someone like Yaron says something people like you think you will be cool if you agree with them or quote them. if you have something to say, say it on your own.

haha

rob

You really don't get it, do you? That silly 'haha' is indicative of your attitude. You promulgate a story which those of us who know about these things recognise as a fantasy and when challenged you seize on an aside to try and re-assert your ego.

If you wish to be stupid, that's your concern but not at my expense, thankyou.

Don't be silly or stupid!!! An undercover agent complete his mission and then surface to sell some gear and risk his mission,......where did I learn this? ;)

OH! And by the way most of these operations are done by trained spies, only in extreme case where the area or location required is done by SAS itself. Military intellengy is based I'll say 85 % in regional information- including photos -.

Honestly, guys. I've had my share of army service, I won't tell you were or when, but we carried expensive, heavy equipment with us. NONE can be left behind. HELL-- we even packed our urine back with us. Got it?

a) if mi could not get the job done they would ask the sas, they are after all the most trained military group in the uk, maybe even the world.

b)he is more a freind than a salesperson, he does not offer to sell you stuff, he knows if you need it.

rob

who are we to say whether it is a true story or not?? If you believe it then bully for you. If you don't... ditto. Someone is having fun telling the story.... why rob their moment in the sun of having (supposedly) consorted with the "SAS" (or dare I say "in") crowd???

• 2 months later...

Amusing story :-)

Remember the SAS works very covert, they are like ghosts. What makes you think they would leave several thousand pounds worth of equipment behind at the scene with their fingerprints to prove that they have been there? They don't even leave any traces to show their prescence. That story is plain bollocks :-) What you have is an "SAS" man which is nothing more than a common criminal selling off stolen goods.

BTW; have been hunting with a retired SAS man, he took good pictures of me and the roedeer we shot with my Nikon. Real SAS men can photograph :-)