searched into the archives but I couldn't find the information I am

looking for: How can I know which compensation I have to apply with

each of the filters? Do you know where I can find a list of Rollei

filters and their compensation? Can I simply put the filter in front

of the cell of my hand meter and apply the difference in the readings

with and without the filter?

Thank you very much for your help.

Oscar,

The filters should have their exposure factor printed on the outside ring of the filter. If the number are not on the filters themselves, go to the B&W website, which is very informative and will have all the specifications and exposure values for each filter they sell.

If you use an older dial-type exposure meter (I use a Gossen SBC), it's simple to adjust for the filter by changing the exposure value ring on the meter to the appropriate setting, e.g. +1.5.

Hope this helps. BTW, I just bought a Rolleiflex T and am looking forward to testing it this weekend.

This information is from the Focal Rolleiflex Guide (1975). Light yellow 2X; Medium yellow 3X; Light green 2X; Orange 3X to 7X; Light red 4X to 10X; Light blue 1.5X; UV 1.5X. 2X means increase the light by 1 stop, 3X - 1.5 stops, 4X - 2 stops, 8X - 3 stops. I guess you have to experiment where they give you a range of values. I use 1 stop for yellow, 2 stops for orange and 3 stops for red.

You can put the filter in front of the meter cell, with an accuracy that varies depending on which meter you have. Some digital meters even have a feature that lets you measure with and with out the filter, and then it tells you the filter factor!