Can anyone recommend a good lab in London, UK?

I've been searching the site and have yet to find a recommendation

for a good lab in London, England. I'm not too worried about

printing capabilities as I scan all my negs. However, I'm still

looking for a decent Lab to process my B&W and colour negatives.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Marcus

Metro are indeed very good - and since the demise of Joe's Basement, Metro's Clerkenwell Rd lab is about the only 24/7 option. Personally I really like Ceta Imaging - excellent quality and the friendliest lab in Soho. http://www.cetaimaging.com/

On the purely practical side, if you're looking for a drink while waiting for your negs to dry, Clerkenwell has better pubs...

I like a lab where you can if you want interact with the people actually doing the work. I've used Bayeux-Newman Street W1- just north of Oxford Street 0207 436 1066 - since it opened a couple of years ago and the same people previously when they were all at Tapestry. I can't compare them with Metro since I haven't used the latter - I haven't felt the need to look for something "better" . I do know that I'd stopped using Joe's before their demise because I didn't like their Wardour St people much and liked standing in lines behind backpackers who needed a full review of every option available to them even less. I got my E6 today in two hours.

I've used Ceta and Sky Photographic -- Ceta's people are friendlier but Sky's quality was fine. Sky, Ceta and Metro are all close together in Soho. I haven't used Metro so can't comment from personal experience but they have a good reputation. All their prices are similar. I'm not sure Ceta does a process and scan option but their web site would tell you.

Ceta Imaging -- www.cetaimaging.com

Metro -- www.metroimaging.co.uk

Sky Photographic -- www.sky-photographic.co.uk

• 5 weeks later...