Yashica LYNX 1000 photos to share

kenny_c.

I have shot the a roll of film using my Yashica LYNX 1000. I have

put some photos in my "San Francisco Snap Shots" folder. Please

check. I also shot a roll using the Ricoh 519 but none of it shown

up. Yes, I have misloaded the film the first time using it. Big

mistake and a lesson for me.<div>007Fjr-16432584.jpg.353fa2dcc2cc8d5a0df2e168085bcb52.jpg</div>

Thanks for the fine tour of SF Chinatown. Probably my favorite part of the city, and it doesn't look like it has changed much since I lived there in the early '70s. I particularly liked the shot of the card rack.<br>The Yashica seems to be performing very well. The speed, tonalities and fine grain of the kodak bw film make it very nice for street shooting, I think. Just wish I had a local processor I could trust it to.

Thanks for comments. The lens seems soft and loose contrast wide open at f=1.8 as in the "Barber Shop in Basement" and some other photos I don't shown. The "Card Rack" and "Barber" photos in open shade were at f=5.6. Nice bokeh. Most street scenes with sunny light are at f=16 or 22. I didn't miss any focus due to its bright VF and easy focusing patch. Over all the lens gives gentle and fine details. I also like the 45mm lens for street shooting in general which works better than 35mm or 50mm alone.