ULF website...

janvanhove

Hello everyone !

For those of you who also lurk around LF.info's forum, this is no news, but for the other

LFers out there, I would just like to annouce the creation of a new page on Ultra-large-

Photography, where I'm trying to regroup users, makers, thinkerers and lovers of really big

cameras. It's only starting, so some sections are not complete and extensive, but we

already have a feature article by Carl Weese, and content is growing every hour, thanks to

the contributions of various ULFers...

If you are a ULFer (a photographer using anything bigger than a 8x10), and would like to

contribute, just visit the page and drop me a line at : janvanhove@janvanhove.com.

Thanks !

I know it maybe just a small thing but and extra line breaks at the end of paragraphs in the articles would make the page much easier to read. I tried reading Carl's article and had a tough time.

What type's of information/articles/things are you looking for for this site?

I'm looking for everything that touches ULF photography, but mainly personnal accounts

of individual experience with the medium. How you got into ULF ? How did ULF change the

way you see your photographic work ? Why did you get into ULF ? What do you use and

why ?

Of course, equipment reviews and new product anoucements are welcome also !

Thanks !