Best film for Fashion shoot

I'm surprised that nobody's mentioned negative film, especially Fuji NPH. True, it is a

neg film, but it has excellent skintones. If you're planning on printing it on Fuji

Crystal Archive, give it a try. On the other hand, if you're planning on printing on

Kodak Portra paper or just scanning your negs, I would go with Kodak Portra 400UC.

I have a feeling though, that Nadjezda is a "she", not a "he" :). Either way, Sensia or Astia get my vote. I haven't tried 100G yet. If shooting negs in controlled lighting, my first choice would be Fuji Superia Reala rated at 80. You also might want to try Portra 160NC, NPS 160 or, for some strong color, even Kodak Gold 100 (which is now called "Bright Sun"). Albeit an unusual choice, it seems to be John Peri's staple film for such portraits. Note that I am not mentioning 400 ISO films, because for the photography described above, there is no need for speed.

By the way, what is the "artificial lighting" that is going to be used? For certain lighting you might need tungsten-balanced film like Portra 100T.

• 3 weeks later...