Fuji Quickchange

paul_graham4

Hi Paul,

<p>

I've seen the QuickChange holders on "that auction site" from time to time and may

be the least expensive way to own one. There's a camera store in Vancouver, British

Columbia (Leo's Cameras: http://www.leoscamera.com/index.html) that has them but

I can't remember what they're asking for one (IMHO...if memory serves me right, it's

overpriced!). But, in US buckaroos...you're at an advantage!

<p>

Hope that helps.

<p>

Cheers

Paul,

Have you tried Badger Graphics? I bought some from them 2-3 years ago. I have been using them steadily as replacements for my Grafmatics and love thme. I have reused the holders with out any problems except for the occaisonal jam. I believe the jams are caused by the film popping due to changes in humidity or air temperature. Now I used 3M double stick tape (purchased from LI) to hold the film in place.

Sorry - I am unwilling to prat eith any!

Regards,

Mike

I use the width of the tape, 1/2 inch, cut to 1/4 inch. So not very much. This tape has a backing. I put the tape on the septum in the middle at the notch end close to the edge, and ensure the tape adhres well by rubbing with my fingernail. Then I remove the backing. This way the tape will adhere more to the septum than the film. I then put the film in the septum under the flanges and then lighly press on the film to make it adhere. Rarely will the tape come off on the film when it is removed for processing, and it is easily removed.

After having adopted this method I have not experienced a jam!

Mike