Looking for a good handstrap for my Elan 7 without battery grip

e_lin

I have the canon elan 7. I just bought a Lowepro Nova 1 camera case,

and the canon neck strap is incovenient when storing the camera in

the case. I checked at wolf camera, and they mostly had neck

straps. I wish there was a handstrap like the one I saw on Puppy

Face's website, but i don't have the battery grip for the elan 7.

any suggestions? is it even possible to get something like on his

website because there are only 1 loop holes on each side of the

camera inside of 2 on one side (top and bottom).

I use this, the one labelled as "D" on the website below (the pic is a little deceptive, that is only 1 connection on the cam), on a Konica Hexar......smaller in size that a Elan 7, but its body is metal vice the plastic of the elan.........so the weight is probably the same. Anyhow I have no problem letting the cam dangle from my wrist and feel secure it aint goning anywhere<br><br>

<a href="http://www.optechusa.com/small.htm#SMALL%20STRAPS">OpTech</a>

the bp300 and the strap with it would be nice, but if i got that combo it wouldn't fit in my new bag because the camera would be too tall. plus its over my price range. the tripod strap won't work for the same reason, won't fit in bag.

I received the Canon E1 for my 10d as a gift and was pretty bummed out when I found out it wouldn't work for me. I considered the battery grip option but thought it too expensive and wouldn't fit in my bag. I ended up getting the Hakuba LH for around $20, I was concerned at first that it wouldn't fit right in my bag either, but after receiving it, I found it fits nicely in my lowepro 3aw. For a $20 alternative it's really works well.(http://www.adorama.com/HAKGP02.html)<div>0076QS-16181184.jpg.354346fbbc443d340accfc0405982279.jpg</div>