should try the bag in a shop, but it would be helpful if you could

share some practical experience from day-to-day use rather than just

the marketing waffle.

Thanks,

Martin

Sorry Martin,

I should have read more carefully.. I have no practical experience with the

Stealth bags other than trying them in my local camera shop.. I think the Top

Zipper is a very nice idea on the bags..

Martin my experience is with LowePro and Domke. I do not recommend LowePro, but I am a Domke fan with two bags, the F2, which I think is too big for your kit, and the F-3X, which I think may be just right.

My Domke F-3X holds a Leica M and four lenses, a table-top tripod and ballhead, light-meter, viewfinders and a spirit level, a double shoe, spare batteries, filters, and film.

Also buy a 4 partition Domke cube for inside the bag and junk the pathetic canvas divider that Domke supplies. The bag itself comes in different colors like sand, blue and black and costs around US$80 from B&H in New York. Made of extremely sturdy canvas, it doesn't scream "camera" and will last for many years.

<P>I have the Billingham 335. First thing to note about this bag is that it is tough. The canvas is almost rigid, and the internal dividers are soft but substantial. I always feel my stuff is well protected when it's in the bag. It carries a lot and seems to expand to take whatever you put in it. It's not light even when it's empty though. The shoulder strap is wide and comfortable. To my mind it doesn't look like a camera bag, which may be useful.</P><P> The one drawback is that access is not really very fast - because of the strength and rigidity of the bag it doesn't exactly fall open. There are fasteners to hold the top open whilst you are using it which go some way to curing the problem.</P><P>All in all it's a strong bag that feels like it will last forever, but it emphasises strength and safety above quick access. It's also more expensive than most bags of its size. </P>

I have the Domke F1x,the F2,the F4af,and the F6 special edition.For what you have now,I'd consider the F6.If you're planning to expand your kit,I'd opt for the F2.Both are very nice bags and easy to access.