The original Al Kaplan photo

This pic reminds me of how Michael Moore makes fun of people

he deems "hicks." If you want to see a good pic of Al in action,

check out the thread Marc Williams started about a month back.

He posted a couple of pics of Al looking all business with his

two M's dangling from his neck.

There have been plenty of pix of me posted lately. Go to my profile page and click on, what? portrait? Anyway, there's me, wearing a Brooks Brothers suit, clean shaven, shaking hands with Governor Jeb Bush. Someplace kicking around I have one with Bill Clinton. Various cast members from Miami Vice. A number of congressmen and senators, and not just from Florida. Ballet Dancers. I'd hoped that folks looking at Jonathan's photo of me on the T-shirt would realize that I was "acting". Just goofing around! I love the picture!

Calm down, Jay. You may think I'm really cute but the ballet thing merely consisted of being married twenty odd years ago to a lady who taught ballet and enjoyed going to the ballet. It also gave me the thrilling opportunity of taking lots of generally lucrative but boring photographs of little girls (and a few boys) wearing tutus and getting all dressed up for evenings "at the theater".

Jonathan, I was beginning to wonder if anyone at all would ever recognize the logo on the shirt being worn by Capt. Al Kaplan. Ande makes great monofilament, in Germany of course! I prefer their Tournament Green and have made some really good catches with it, winning numerous tournaments. That gives me an excuse to carry the Leica CL in the boat...LOL

Marc,

took some days until I found my way back to this thread.

THX A LOT, for your effort to post theses pictures here. I appreciate it very much, especially because I presume that you are a very busy person.

Thanks again for a good snap and taking this time,

best regards