Self Rating- Give yourself a 7/7

max zappa

Although ethically I consider this wrong, I came across this quite by

experiment, believe me LOL. I just rated my own image 7/7. Presumably

this should not be allowed to happen, and therefore I should like to

bring it to the attention of the administrators. I presume this is

simply down to an oversight. In fact I cant quite believe it. LMAO

Max Zappa.

It was my understanding that was no longer allowed- as in disabled. I suppose sine we are all anonymous one could rate themself and hight at that and no one would be the wiser. I'm off to mark myself interesting.

Neil, I'll give you a 7 is you let me play with the 10D.

yeah Neil, i can rate all your pictures 7/7 if u can send your 10D with all the lenses across to me :) boy am i jealous of all you guys with a DSLR. Max, yes thats a bug in the system, i guess they left it for us to get some self pleasure ;) cheers!

Thanks for that comment, it just gave me a lovely idea, i would love to own a DSLR, but as i said, its just wishful thinking, maybe i should start a <b>'Pradeep DSLR fund'</b> and if every PN member contributed 1$ even, i can become a millionaire ;), leave alone get a DSLR, hee hee, it doesnt cost you to think does it? One day, i will have a DSLR.

Good idea, someone might read this thread and put us behind bars ;) Well with the price of digital SLRs and lenses, i can definitely not afford one in the near future unless we do something like this, so i am all for it ;) cheers!