90mm Summicron

I have just acquired a 90mm Summicron second version (Big 9) which

the front lens can be detached for Visoflex use. Can anyone kindly

let me know which adaptor I have to get to use the lens with my

Visoflex II please?? Anyone has one to offer please??

John, John Ruffollo gave you one of the correct pieces, but that one is very difficult to find. The unscaled one is a 16462 that fits the lens heads of the 90 Summicron which you have and the 135 Elmarit, early version. I use this combination on the Viso III on occasion and it performs very well. With the 16462, you do not have a focus scale on the mount, but as you are reflex focusing this does not generally matter. There were a few of the early 90 Summicrons made in a short mount with a preset diaphram. You have one aperature ring with detents and a second ring that actually moved the aperature, without any detents. You preset the ring with detents and focused, then snapped the other ring down to the preset one. This allowed focusing at full aperature. B&H had one for a while that they wanted $1100.00 for.

Cheers.

John: There is a 16462 focus mount on the auction site at the present time. It is closing in about 4 days. It appears to be a ZOOEP, scaled focus mount for the 90, not a 16462 as advertised. This would be the preferred mount for your lens head.

Cheers.