elmarit lens R 135mm f2.8

Hi all please give me your opinion about this lens, thanks attach is

a test shot by this lens , with kodak gold 200 , f8 , 1/125 , print

at Sam club frontier 370 system 1hrs services might well give your

comment about the images. Thanks a lot for your inputs<div>008kEt-18644484.thumb.jpg.21ef1322900b432f9fb9a1cc29f55220.jpg</div>

What's the point of a test shot if you corrupt the results with poor technique and development? As Jerry says, if you want to do your own test, why ask for our input. I think it makes more sense if you tell us of your findings.

The image has poor contrast and it is fuzzy. Did you use a tripod? If not, 1/125s is a bit too slow.

To arrive at a faster shutterspeed you can open your lens up a bit, the ELMARIT-R 135mm up to 2.8. You could have taken your shot with a lenssetting at f 4.0 and a shutterspeed of 1/ 500 sec. instead. This would have taken a better care of camerashake.

Light the face of the person a bit up with the help of a white cloth i.e. Would give you some more details in the darker areas of the face and improve the portrait a lot.

Have fun with your new lens, it is perfect for people shots, not tacksharp wide openabd with very pleasing out of focus renditionm.

Practice and enjoy

Best regards