Asbury Park, comments welcome....

Abe, I did a slight crop on your shot to show you my way of looking at your shot. I do find the shot very which to my tastes. The clarity of the wall fading into the building in the back which I could imagine being something like an archade with maybe a dance floor the round building says merry go round. So with the fog it appears to have a feeling of memories of a youth. Mixed with a little mystery (which these places always seem to have.

I don't know how I would judge it against other photos But I sure like it.

Mark W.

P.S. I have already deleted your photo off my machine.<div>008KXs-18096084.jpg.dfdc02db4ad6f36157765d1148a22778.jpg</div>

Abe:

Very nice shot. But I think you really have two shots, each quite good. One would be as Mark cropped it, from the right, eliminating the lamp posts. I actually would like to see that shot with even more cropping from the right, showing just the edge of the roadway.

The other shot would be with the right side untouched, but severely cropped from the left, say to just left of the tall structure -- a chimney? -- making it a clearly vertical shot.