To all the Mamiya People (and especially to 67ers)

enrico_pocopagni1

I'm seeking for a Mamiya online Club/Association (something like the

various Hasselblad - Zeiss - Rollei clubs spread all over the world),

but unfortunately with no result up to now.

Can anyone tell me if some such Mamiya club does exist.

And, if not, is time to found one still long to wait? Does Mamiya

(and especially RB/RZ line) misses something compared with other MF?

Thanks and greetings.

Enrico Pocopagni

Hello Enrico,

I think that was such a good idea. It is something I have been.

thinking about as well.

I just bought a Mamiya RZ67 Pro II for myself, and a club of this nature will be really a good exhange forum. The Mamiya web has a forum and I hope their will be helpfull to create one.

Thanks.

Victor

Hello Enrico,

I think that was such a good idea. It is something I have been.

thinking about as well.

I just bought a Mamiya RZ67 Pro II for myself, and a club of this nature will be really a good exhange forum. The Mamiya web has a forum and I hope their will be helpful to create one.

Thanks.

Victor

I have not heard of any such club and only know of the mamiya website forum as posted above. I too would be interested in such a club and am wondering why there are none on the internet. I am under the impression that the Mamiya rz's and rb's are very popular cameras and I myself have just recently purchased the rz pro II, but where are the clubs?

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">

<HTML>

<HEAD>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;CHARSET=iso-8859-1">

<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Visual Page 2.0 for Windows">

<TITLE>Let's do our own club!</TITLE>

</HEAD>

<BODY>

<P>Well, In the matter of Mamiya clubs. I am willing to start one! I am just beginning work on a new website called <A HREF="http://www.cleanimages.com" target="_top">CleanImages.com</A>, which covers photography in many directions. I, too, am a Mamiya user, with

an RB67 Pro SD. The problem with having a club, is that, there needs to be some good content to draw people in.

Then planning must be done to have features that benefits the users.</P>

<P>I make a proposition to you. If you prolific photographers are willing

to write a couple of articles, reviews, and share some images, we'll just form our own club. We are the ones that

know what we like. We wax eloquent over an RB 50mm C lens, or that new RZ 180mm K/L lens. We love the sound of

an RB/RZ mirror closing. Who could resist a 55mm Black lens for their C330? We know that our cameras are unique.

We know that the rotating back is the envy of the other camera users out there. Our TLR's are the only ones around

with changeable lenses. So, why not do it ourselves?</P>

<P>I will provide webspace for the club. Please, help me think of a name for the club by sending your suggestions to: <A HREF="mailto:darrell@planetnikon.com?Subject=Club Name Suggestion">darrell@planetnikon.com</A>. The

website address in question is: <A HREF="http://www.cleanimages.com" target="_top">http://www.cleanimages.com</A>. It is just now being created, and is not at all ready for prime time. But

there is a suggestion there as to how it may look.</P>

<P>I will prepare a specific club section there post-haste, and will repost to this forum when it is up. It is now Sunday evening, the 4th of November, 2001. Be the end of the weekend next,

we will have our Mamiya clubsite. Now, may I depend on you for cool content? We gotta attract users from all

over. Then we can share a rich experience of Mamiya adventures, and even meet together for photo adventures.

I am located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. What better place to plan our first

annual meet? How about next fall? The colors in the Smokies are generally incredible! <BR>

<BR>

Let's just do it!<BR>

<BR>

- Darrell Young<BR>

- darrell@planetnikon.com</FONT>

</BODY>

</HTML>

• 2 years later...