19. That empty feeling....

• 12 replies
  20. doors

• 14 replies
  21. w/nw 911

• 7 replies

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• Does anyone know when the Mother's Day Sale is actually ending? It sounds like it started at the beginning of the month--and Mother's Day has arrived--so I was wondering if they are running this through the whole month. Or does it end today?
    • Hi Shun Trust you are well. I believe that my thoughts are from one who sits outside the 'participation' metric that Dieter is applying. Please allow me to explain with two points - 1. I am a Member who looks at the Nature Forum regularly, especially the two 'regular forums'. I do the same; looking at No Words where the topic interests me and the Canon EOS Thursday Photo and also Mirrorless Monday. I have never posted many of my images 'regularly' and I am not very active with the "like" option. 2. It's 1330hrs Sunday as I write, I think that equates to 2030hrs Saturday West Coast USA. I see now (at this time) there are 527 Users viewing Photo.net; five (5) of whom are Members, including me. Interrogation and a preliminary data analysis reveals the other 522 "viewers" constitute very few (extremely very few) Potential Spammers and, by way of general information, very few are viewing "Nude and Erotic".  A quick analysis of the 22 pages of these 527 "Viewers" allows me to reckon, prima facie, the majority are looking for an answer to a technical question, the next most populated group seem to be browsing images generally, mostly, but not exclusively, within "Albums" or "Galleries".   In your decision as how you will move forward with the regular Friday's Nature Unlimited I suggest that consideration is given to: > the relevance of the decline in Photonet's viewership > what the metric "participation" means > the drivers of the Members who contribute their images to  Friday's Nature Unlimited Good luck with your choice.   WW