Your Opinion Please (starting new photography forum)

rashed

<p>I am on the progress of building an intenrational photographic forum, <a href="http://www.filmuse.net">www.filmuse.net</a><br>

The major differenace in this forum comparing it with the others, this forum you post an image of your on a Thread where every one else can have discussions instead of just comment on the image while also it is possible to upload your images on the gallary.<br>

The forum now is having the first page from vbadvance and the vb program along with photopost as the gallory.<br>

I am hopping out of this site I can bring closer photographers from all parts of the world to join together and assit in pormoting photography in my part of the world.<br>

I am still having the programmer working on the site but I requested him to open it for other to join, still the programmer have to add the facilities for the photo of the week and the photo of the month and so on the photographer of the week and so on.<br>

If some one has any idea in order to make this site better , I will approcaite it a lot .</p>

<p>Thank you and wishing you all of the best.</p>