Wow! Found Some APX 25

I have an embarrassing amount of APX25 and Techpan considering how often I shoot with them. If you develop in

D-76, don't trust the recommended developing time - it will overdevelop. The recommended time was something like

12 or 12.5 minutes with D-76 1:1 at 20 degrees, and I've found 10 minutes to be a lot better. Haven't developed

enough of it to have settled on a 'normal' developing time.

If you're developing in D-76, try 7 minutes for stock and 9 minutes for 1:1. For developing Agfa films in Rodinal, I've found Agfa's recommendations to work well, although some people say Agfa's Rodinal times are too much and will overexpose and under develop.

I have the data sheet for Agfa 25, what do you need off of it? at 68F, 6 min Rodinal 1:25 or 10 min Rodinal 1:50.

Thanks guys, let me think about this a bit. Iv'e got 2 rolls, so I want to pick a subject matter suitable, and then use a pretty

standard soup so I get it right the first (and only) shot I've got.

When I was most recently (a fews years now) doing a lot of B&W, I was shooting Delta 400 souped in XTOL 2:1, and that

was working well. I also need to get my darkroom set up again (became a storage room).