Workshops California

<p>I would like to study a course up to three month. In Los angeles, San Francisco or San Diego.<br>

I'm not exactly a beginner, but i'm not a professional. <br>

I'm really interested to improve techniques with light and shadow as they work with professional lighting and grip hardware, as well as inexpensive and unconventional practical sources of light and shadow.<br>

I would really appreciate your help to find a good one.<br /> Thanks <br /> Cris</p>

<p>Hi Cristiane,<br>

I will be teaching a 2day Location Lighting Workshop at Calumet in LA on June 24 &25 and in San Francisco on 27 & 28 . And I will also be teaching in NY, Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago, and Seattle.<br>

I teach both Canon and Nikon systems. It is a location lighting workshop for speedlight & speedlite. It is very hands-on and interactive class.<br>

Please view my work ay www.rickfriedman.com and feel free to contact me, if you have any questions. rick@rickfriedman.com 617-869-2262<br>

you can register at Calumet site, "Events & Seminars". You can search by city, or by my name Rick Friedman in Calumet Events & seminars section.<br>

http://www.calumetphotographic.com/events/index.html</p>

Thank you!

<p> </p><div>00YgMZ-355363684.jpg.2eeb10211731a9205948f2a7a63c0ef9.jpg</div>