Why so many server errors? (NFT)

jkantor

Me too...I placed a bid on a flash on the classifieds but a money emergency prevents me from buying it now. I tried to place a "comment" on the ad to let people know it is still available, but I'm getting a server error for two days. That's not fair to the man who placed the ad.

Also, almost always when I confirm a post to a question on a forum I get a server error. I have to try many times to get it posted.

<p>Yes - the refresh button usually fixes it for me, though there was one time I had to refresh several times before the server started behaving again.</p>

<p>Since Brian said in the previous thread that he's going to be monitoring it, I'm sure he'll figure out what's going wrong sooner or later. The fact that it's a seemingly random problem makes it much harder to troubleshoot so give him some time.</p>

John, this is unfortunately a known problem. But if we could explain why there are so many Server errors, we could probably solve it.

It has been a problem as long as I've been using photo.net, but has gotten worse lately, apparently. (Or perhaps we are just providing more outlets for people to vent their frustration.) In any case, like most "intermittent" problems, it is rather difficult to track down. Nevertheless, we are trying.