Why Dynamic range limit exists in photo paper (Like Fuji Froniter)

Kodak, in its technical literature, still refers to photos as "reflection prints." The answer to your question lies in that term.

The paper reflects some light, even from its darkest portions; and it doesn't reflect all the light that falls on it, even from its whitest portions.

Let's plug in some numbers and see what this means. Even if the paper reflected just 5% of the light in the darkest areas and fully 80% of the light in its lightest areas, that would be a range of 4 stops. (80=5*16...and a 16x difference in light is four stops) Edward's estimate of 2.5 stops is probably closer to reality in most cases.

Both Edward's estimate and my computation are based on the tacit assumption that the print is evenly lit. In theory -- though I've never seen this done -- you could increase the dynamic range of a reflection print shining less light on the darker areas and more on the lighter areas.

You can also achieve a greater dynamic range with transmitted light against a highly reflective surface in a darkened room, i.e., by projecting a slide.