Where Should I look in Europe for an MA/MFA in Photography?

<p>I found the MA in Fashion Photography at the London College of Fashion. If there are any Europeans out there who had attended or heard anything please fill me in!</p>

<p>I am interested in fashion photography and any other commercial areas. I haven't fine tuned exactly what I'd like to do in photography, but I would appreciate any suggestions of Master's programs to look into in Europe. I know there are great schools in the US, but I really want to live/work abroad a little and I feel education in London, etc. would really add to my photography.<br>

Thanks ahead of time for all posts!</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>hey, i would recommend not to go to an english speaking country, and london is way too expensive and the art schools there are not that great from what i've heard. you might be tempted by FAMU, but don't go. the master's program for foreigners is shit. i just quit the bachelor's program. i've heard really really good things about the photography school in Helsinki. There's a good school in Madrid, but Madrid is shit to live in, but then again Barcelona is amazing, but Pompeu Fabra is ashit school. hope this helped in any way.</p>

• 7 months later...
<p>If you're interested in actually becoming a fashion/commercial photographer, then start assisting. Hiring execs and assignment editors want to see your portfolio, and won't care if you finished high school or not. An MA might be useful if you want to teach someday... and an MFA is generally required for teaching at the university level.</p>

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
<p>The low-residency programs at <a href="http://www.transart.org/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Transart Institute</a> may be an interesting alternative as they combine a three week summer intensive residency period in Berlin and a week-long winter residency in New York City with individual study during the semester. Best of luck in your search. Klaus</p>