What is this line down the middle? Is it me, or them?

I just got this roll back today from a local lab, and noticed that there is a

strange demarcation near the middle of the frame where the color shifts

slightly. Has anyone seen this phenomenon, and do you know what caused it? The

photo was shot on Kodak E100G with a Leica M7 through a 50mm Summicron.<div>00Gs7Z-30467384.jpg.07745600a453381c6790ef6069e8c62a.jpg</div>

After further review...

I jumped to the conclusion that this was a flash sync problem and then realized that it doesn't look like a flash shot. The main light is above and slightly behaind the child. Was the flash off camera or bounced off the ceiling? If this was not a flash shot, then ignore my prior post.

The effect only occurred on this frame, and it wasn't a flash shot. Could something have caused the shutter to stick momentarily? Maybe the bluish cast on the right side of the frame was caused by that side being underexposed relative to the left side . . . weird.

Due to the subject I'm assuming the camera was held normally (not vertically) and this is not a cropped scan.

Is this the first photo on the roll?

Do you load your own magazines from a bulk roll?

Can you locate the photos before and after this one and does the blueish cast continue? Which is more normal color- left or right side?

Sticking shutters don't normally have such a smooth transition.

Are you willing to take this out of its mount and look at the letters on the edge of the film and see if this effect is there also? If its on the edge, its not the camera.

Thanks, Terence, for helping me to better isolate the problem. The camera was held horizontally, and the scan is not cropped. This is frame number 34 from a normal roll (not bulk-loaded). The cast is too subtle to clearly see whether it continues--the rest of the frames were also taken indoors under different lighting conditions, so there's nothing to compare it to after frame 34. When I get slide film developed locally, I get it in an uncut strip, so the sprocket lettering is visible. Again, the color change is too subtle to make an obvious difference in the color of the side lettering, but I think the number 34 may be just a bit bluer than number 33, although it's hard to tell. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the lab screwed it up--they've done it to me twice before with C41. I only went there because I really really wanted this roll developed right away. That's what I get for my impatience, I suppose.