What Film To Use Now For Polaroid 600

Now that Polaroid is discontinuing all of it's film, what do we polaroid users use now? All I've ever bought was film made by Polaroid. Are there other

brands? Any other companies that make this type of instant film? I don't what I'm going if I can't use my Polaroid.

(Sorry if this has already been asked. I searched around before I asked but I couldn't find any answer.)

It is extraordinarily unlikely that anyone will ever make the integral (Polaroid SX-70 and later) color films again. Once you can't find any more unexpired Polaroid 600 film, I'm afraid your camera is a paperweight, a film orphan.

You're not alone, those of us with the Polaroid cameras using the 40-series roll films have been film orphans for 15 years now.

The pack films are available from Fuji, and they are fine films. But they are for the 100, 200, 300, and 400 series Polaroid cameras. There are also backs to use the pack films on medium format and large format cameras. They are used by professional photographers for proof shots to check lighting and composition.

The pack film cameras are capable, mostly with auto-exposure, but none have autofocus. The better ones have a nice rangefinder for focusing.