Website design software that includes sound feature

<p>I'd like to create a personal website to show my photos. Strictly for fun; not a business requirement. Therefore, I'd like to keep cost and design requiements (i.e. programming) to a manageable level. I'd like to be able to include a sound file such that when you are looking at a photo, you click a button, and a sound file begins. In doing so, you don't leave the site to go to an independent audio site to hear it.<br>

Is this possible without extraordinary investment in time, money and programming? Any canned website development software/sites out there that allow you to do this type of thing?<br>

Thanks,<br>

Andrew</p>

<p>Andrew, Audio is a standard component in HTML. I find it annoying, but to add it to a web page, you simply point your source to the wav, mp3, or some playable audio file that you've uploaded to your website, such as:</p>

<p>code picture attached because photo.net does not like seeing embedded html code.</p>

<p>A couple of key things are to hide it using the "true" statement, unless you want controls to show up on the window, and to set autostart to true, in order to have it start up right away when the page is loaded.</p>