W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #26

I'll endorse Allen Herbert's comments (though I spent forever trying to get the focus right with their supplied chart and screwdriver - in the end, I gave up, and use an evf when I use it. And I'll say, Allen Herbert, that landscape shot is excellent). Rick_van_Nooij great shots, and exemplary colour. So my shots, taken last weekend at the Bellingen markets. Bellingen is on NSW's lower north coast. Just before you climb up to the Dorrigo ranges. It became a haven for 'hippies' about 20 years ago. The property prices have recently escalated, making it hard for ageing 'hippies' to afford. It was pretty much an anglo haven, but has recently experienced growing diversity with Syrian refugees settling there, and a growing presence of sub-continent residents (there's an annual curry festival at nearby Woolgoolga - not been there yet - but by all accounts a great event). All with my monochrom and go to lens:

Bellingen1.thumb.jpg.a756fb8f5aea253224c0aae35f3f9ee2.jpg Bellingen2.thumb.jpg.309771c031cbc797b80f8befa803d303.jpg bellingen3.thumb.jpg.e32804ee9001b951ab106ac9398ec134.jpg bellingen4.thumb.jpg.ba2e3bc4e6c881f331c0f0d0227ed976.jpg

• Like 5