Upstate NY - WWII GI and Pin-Up Photo Shoot

First off, my apologies to the mods if this is the wrong forum for this. Please let me know, and I can repost. Now, down to business :)

Glens Falls, NY 12801 <br />153 Maple Street, 3rd floor studio. Directly across from Dango's bar. <br />Saturday, June 4th. From 7:00-12:00 PM <br /><br />To celebrate the opening on our new studio, the Adirondack Photographic Society is throwing a WWII GI and Pin-Up photo shoot. We'll have a set made up, in addition to some wardrobe and prop choices. We've already got plenty of models and photographers coming - and the more the merrier. Stylists and make-up artists are also invited. There will be lots of people there - our last party was barely advertised, and we had about 40 guests. Anyone that is there to work is guaranteed to get plenty of material for their portfolio. Anyone that doesn't want to work is encouraged to come anyway and just meet new friends. We'll have membership info there for anyone that may want to join the club. <br /><br />Since alcohol will be served, we ask that any guests under 21 please come with a parent or guardian. <br /><br />Feel free to bring your own costume or props, friends, a mix CD or iPod playlist, or anything else you want. We have lighting gear and studio triggers, but you can bring those too if you're more comfortable with your own gear. <br /><br />There is no cover charge for this event, but we would greatly appreciate it if guests could bring a bottle of wine or some snacks, or put a couple bucks in the tip jar to help offset the cost of our remodeling. <br /><br />Write me at zack_zoll@yahoo.com with any questions. <br /><br /><a href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=212868658745503">http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei … 8658745503</a>