training in photography

ruth_jaffe

• 1 month later...

<p>I happened to be teaching a 2day Location Lighting Workshop at Calumet in NY on May 13 &14. And I will be teaching in Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, LA, San Francisco, and Seattle.<br>

I teach both Canon and Nikon systems. It is a location lighting workshop for speedlight & speedlite. But we do go over lots of basic photo information. It is very hands-on and interactive class.<br>

Please view my work ay www.rickfriedman.com and feel free to contact me, if you have any questions. rick@rickfriedman.com 617-869-2262<br>

Register link at Calumet NY, or you can search city of my name Rick Friedman in Calumet Event & seminar section.

<a >Location Lighting Workshop with Rick Friedman</a>

http://guest.cvent.com/d/mdq6wk/5s

Thank you!

</p><div>00YgMA-355361584.jpg.2960cc918e17b4f5707d545f061e9631.jpg</div>

<p>I happened to be teaching a 2day Location Lighting Workshop at Calumet in NY on May 13 &14. And I will be teaching in Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, LA, San Francisco, and Seattle.<br>

I teach both Canon and Nikon systems. It is a location lighting workshop for speedlight & speedlite. But we do go over lots of basic photo information. It is very hands-on and interactive class.<br>

Please view my work ay www.rickfriedman.com and feel free to contact me, if you have any questions. rick@rickfriedman.com 617-869-2262<br>

Register link at Calumet NY, or you can search city of my name Rick Friedman in Calumet Event & seminar section.

<a >Location Lighting Workshop with Rick Friedman</a>

http://guest.cvent.com/d/mdq6wk/5s

Thank you!

</p>