<ol>

<li>Bridge does not open automatically with PS even though I have told it to do so every place I can find.</li>

<li>Some tool tips -- especially the icons at the bottom of palettes -- do not show themselves. The tool tip option in preferences isturned on. </li>

<li>I use two monitors; PS opens in my little uncalibrated monitor filled with pallattes just as I want it to. Bridge opens in the main (calibrated) monitor where it is supposed to. But new files open under the pallates on the the wrong monitor. In CS3, new files opened on the main monitor on top of Bridge. How can I make CS4 behave that way?</li>

</ol>

<p > </p>

<p > <br>

Thanks.</p>

<p>Cannot answer all, except for #1 and Bridge. My Bridge quit opening about 5 weeks ago. PS CS4 functions well except for Bridge is totally busted -- always reports an error then dies. Bridge has always been a totally flaky program since I started using it with CS2 -- at least CS2's seemed the most stable Bridge of them all, even though it was ver. 1.0.</p>

<p>Now I just toss files into PS via Windows Explorer. Bummer.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p><strong>Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 2 software can do much more than just Bridge can and is essential for today's digital photography workflow. Now you can quickly import, process, manage, and showcase your images — from one shot to an entire shoot. With Lightroom 2, you spend less time in front of the computer and more time behind the lens </strong> <br>

Buy Photoshop CS4 with Lightroom 2 at a great price of $100.00 to do this better than just Bridge at <a href="http://www.directsoftwareconnection.com/">http://www.directsoftwareconnection.com</a><br>

<strong><br /> </strong> </p>