The perfect gift for NAS people... 1.4G Trinity Box

jose_angel

<p>For those who like the new f1.4 primes, Nikon have released a new NAS product; the Trinity Special Edition (<a href="http://www.qiam.org/lifestyle/limited-edition-f14-lens-set-nikon">more info here</a>), a black box with the 24, 35 and 85 f1.4G lenses. Funny, the 50/1.4G is not considered at the same luxurious level (supposedly the filter is on the Nanocoatings).</p>

<p>Looks like a blink for european rich countries (Belgium and Sweden). Those who use to to pay premium prices for the very same things that are way cheaper in the US, buying this box, will save money. US$7000. Only 100 available.</p>

<p>At the Nikon Pro Magazine I read that will be available in Great Britain, France and Switzerland too. Not for southern european countries, I`m afraid (well, their politicians can always get it in Brussels... ;P)</p>

<blockquote>

<p><em>"... when is this nice surprise gonna happen... "</em></p>

</blockquote>

<p>LOL... I have asked exactly the same to my wife... I believe we shouldn`t have even the smallest hope... :)<br /> (Even worst... she asked me to install a full air conditioning system at home... oooops... I wish not to have to sell my boat too... I`ll never learn; it`s better not to ask!)</p>

<blockquote>

<p>full air conditioning system at home... oooops... I wish not to have to sell my boat</p>

</blockquote>

<p>If you;ve got an "outboard Motor" just run it in your living room as an "alternative AirCo" ..... ( carefull not to hit the prop though. ) :-)</p>