the new look

tsypkin

I am afraid that I am uncomfortable with several aspects of the new look of photo.net. I certainly appreciate the ability to post larger images. But today I wanted to read comments to my photos, and I could not figure out how to do it. Help!

Hello tsypkin, let me try to answer this one. When you open up your picture, click on the photo then click on "view comments". You will find that when you critique other people's work ,there is more incentive to visit and comment on your work also. Best regards, John

Hello tsypkin, let me try to answer this one. When you open up your picture, click on the photo then click on "view comments". You will find that when you critique other people's work ,there is more incentive to visit and comment on your work also. Best regards, John

Thank you. There are some comments, I just could not see them. You are right, though, I am not very active on photo.net, I am strictly an amateur, and there is too much work

Thank you. There are some comments, I just could not see them. You are right, though, I am not very active on photo.net, I am strictly an amateur, and there is too much work

I have clicked on my pictures, I can see that there are comments (the little sign showing that there are comments), but I cannot see "view comments" button