the curiosest Canon F-1 i have !!!police version

detlef_pr_fert

<p>Don't fry your whatevers with it. I have read that many police officers got testicular cancer from sticking the radar gun down between their legs when they weren't using it.</p>

<p>Doesn't look like much of a danger with this one though.</p>

<p>hi it was used built in a civil police car or on the tripod !!!!!!<br>

i get the original install manual with it !!!!!!<br>

It was used with 50mm 85mm or 135mm lenses !! variable !!!<br>

i only missed the connector cables for the radar unit , but i think i get them soon !!!!<br>

It must be work then !!!!!!</p><div>00V2Tu-191925684.thumb.jpg.f8aa21fdac4a0603e08f9905a6be6ca4.jpg</div>

<p>Hi, this is a older Radar speed control unit from " Multanova " called Multanova VR 5F<br>

they where built by " Uster " Company ( Switzerland )<br>

It was used from beginning of the 80th till end of 2002!!!<br>

today the german police used the Multanova 6F with " robot " cameras mostly ( digital )<br>

2 of these vintage radar control units where shown in the " german museum " in Munich and in the "Police Museum" Wiesbaden ( Germany ) from the police School Frankfurt !!<br>

as attachment a pic of the control unit with 2 different flashes ( white and red glass )</p><div>00V2UB-191931784.thumb.jpg.12a594b42e16faf28ebebf1e22ee54ba.jpg</div>

<p>Interesting stuff, so did the police officer pull the speeding car over, or did they mail them a copy of the pic with the ticket? I guess this is the precurso to the camera radars we have now at some intersections in Seattle, snaps your pic and flashes if at night...any LEO here can weigh in?</p>

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...