Study photography in europe.

Discussion in 'Education' started by vito_vatinno, Aug 21, 2011.

  1. H I'd like to study photography in uk or europe .
    Does any one suggest me a master (one year ).
    I come from Italy and they said that the best private school of photography are j. karvedash an istituto italiano di fotografia booth in milan .
    Does this two school have a goo reputation aboard?
    Finally I'm interested in fachion and adv or still life
    secondly in reportage and art.
    thanks everybody.
    vito vatinno
  2. Hey there Vito,
    There's one in Narrow West London that offers master's: University of Westminster. It's an MA in Photojournalism. I'm just not sure if it's only one year. Google for University of Westminster on the web and find out more. :)

Share This Page