Strip lighting

dino_quintans

<p>Hello everyone, Just wondering where I can get strip flash lighting? I will be making a photobooth to enhance my business sales and I am looking to use both continuous lighting and maybe a two flash system. But due to space constraints, I need them to be bright enough to light people/clients from about 4 feet away and still be flattering/without burn out spots. what do you guys suggest I use? </p>

<p>Any one of the soft box manufacturers who also make a strip box. Several do so and they can all be mated to a good monolight with the proper speed ring. Some are short as about three feet others are quite a bit longer. I've seen quite a few show up on ebay, so you might start there.</p>

<p>I'm with Bruce-I would suggest a Photoflex medium softbox-they are very affordable, and pretty compact, you should be able to light 1-2 people with the light back about 4'. You may do well putting a light up overhead with a large softbox, and then another light to the side for fill, plus a reflector on the other side. This will give you soft lighting that will look pretty good on everyone.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>I am looking to use both continuous lighting and maybe a two flash system</p>

</blockquote>

<p>This is not a good idea. You will have to color correct the strobes down to the color temperature of the hot lights, using gels, which will eat up light. You're better off using only hot lights or only strobes. Mixing them is almost always troublesome.</p>

<p><Chas><br /><br /></p>