Strange optic anomalies with fixed lens ...anybody?

I took possession of a very fine P&S last summer; a Nikon L35. Sorry I guess this belongs in the other thread.. but since I do come here regularly, you will humor me and not throw this out...

I can't think of anything I might of done to cause this...

On many of the pictures is a circle of confusion of what I would normally refer to as pinhole leaks from old and shot curtains ..think Exakta or Contax D etc.

You will note they are not in the same place or always produce the same pattern. There are no parts outside the negatives that might hold a clue to "light leaks" Most frames suffered from this but a few have none... I will post three or four with the problem and the last two which have none.

nikl35af004.thumb.jpg.ff14839a765b0bf04a05cfec875d92f0.jpg

nikl35af016.thumb.jpg.4ad9cf9cd565050238ee071e43133d71.jpg

nikl35af014.thumb.jpg.92e0561fe2391fbee86b2d42b1396f35.jpg

nikl35af005.thumb.jpg.9d88c20c0be67c62f4ae48a75654efc2.jpg

nikl35af008.thumb.jpg.06b437de0a370747c058471901b77194.jpg

This one seems to be OK

nikl35af021.thumb.jpg.db982109297f12aa933a0d7c9865afa9.jpg

This one too....

nikl35af017.thumb.jpg.052fcbf139f0dd7bb872998844a9b379.jpg

Some of the "things" in your pictures (particularly the 1st and 3rd) are curiously reminiscent of what you would get by photographing images, partially reflected by a glass surface (i.e., your own blurred reflected image being visible in a photo of the content of a street window). I don't see how this could happen in a L35, though. Stlll, the very different patterns suggest that the problem does not lie with the camera or film per se, but rather in some form of external or/end post-shot influence.

Chuck, I can't think of any way these spots could have arisen in a leaf shutter camera, they are too sharp and well defined. I've seen something like them from pinholes in focal plane shutter curtains, which are close enough to the film. I would suspect some problem with development.

Gentlemen,

Thank you all for the many replies and suggestions. IU'm preplexed and will shoot again hopefully without more problems..

I intend to make some further investigations based upon your suggestions

@kendunton..reflectiións from a filter did seem logical and occurred to me too but I can't remember ..I would've had to find one that fits etc..

@ Rick I will inspect the negs with the loupe.. I haven't done this yet!!

@m42dave.. I have given a perfunctory look see, but will do something in the dark

You've gotta check the negs. Light on prints means dark on negs. Until then, it looks like maybe static- were conditions dry during shooting or processing? Do you wind or rewind film fast? Undissolved developer might do something similar, but this seems too diffuse. A light leak or reflection problem is possible and it's interesting that the stuff on the third image is parallel to the building. Probably coincidence.