Sports photo display and printing software

julie_boitnott

<p>Hi..<br>

I am looking for a good software that I can use at different sporting events. I want to be able to display the images on 4 different laptops. Print the images on site for customers. Also, be able to customize the photos with borders, team names, ect... Please post your advice. Thanks Julie</p>

<p>Yes there is a free version, because that's what I'm using and there are no time limits to it. Check it out, <a href="http://www.cowboystuff.photoreflect.com">www.cowboystuff.photoreflect.com</a><br>

It's a good way to start to see what you can do and make the sales and you can always upgrade later on to the pro version.<br>

Got to admit, it wasn't easy to find it though.</p>

<p>Julie -</p>

<p>For onsite display / ordering you have 3 options -</p>

<p>1. Express digital - the "Free" version - which is indeed "free" to download and use - which doesn't allow you to do 100% of what you want - the Pro / lab versions do... Pro version $400-500 Lab version $1,500</p>

<p>2. PhotoParata - Milton Street Software - They have 2 flavors - standard $290 pro - $490 difference between the two - standard is limited to 2 viewing stations and doesn't have a shopping cart.</p>

<p>3. EPS - Event Photo Systems - Unlimited users - $225 -</p>

<p>Email me and I'll tell you which I prefer - options two and three don't have the ability to add frames or print, but that can be handled with photoshop.</p>

<p>Dave</p>

<p> </p>