Soooo Pretty a Mju...

<p>A nice pocketful with a zoom range that covers some useful focal lengths without being too slow. I think at the 38mm setting it's still a respectable f4.5 or so. By keeping zoom range conservative Olympus kept lens speed, compactness, and good sharpness in a compact. I think you will enjoy this one. Can''t wait to see some photos.</p>

<p>Very nice, Rick. These Mjus, Stylus here in the States, are very nice little cameras, surprisingly so. We have the Stylus Epic (mju II, I believe) with its fast 2.8 lens, the 38-105, and the 28-100. All of them have super sharp lenses and make impressive pictures. Can't wait to see what you'll do with this one!</p>

<p>A great camera line. I'm on my second Stylus Epic with 35mm f2.8. Gave the first one to my mother and she still uses it. I sure love mine, just put a fresh battery in last week. It has very sharp lens and I like using it indoors without flash and 400 or 800 speed film. Got a memorable photo of my late grandmother that way. Do the other versions enable the spot meter by pressing two buttons on the back? </p>

<p>Thanks, <strong>Mike</strong>, <strong>Andy</strong> and<strong> David</strong>. It's certainly a pretty item, and I have great respect for both the design quality and the functional aspects of the Stylus/Mju. As I'm aware, David, the spot-meter function is limited to a few models. The Olympus history site may help you, there.</p>

<p>http://www.olympus-global.com/en/corc/history/</p>